Bringing a Crowd


So now I want a destination wedding, a good 4 hours away, but somehow still want 100 of the closest friends and family to come join us. I realize this probably won't happen and there will be people who will be unable to come.

I guess it's a good thing my family is small and most of the friends I want to invite will be my bridemaids :) So I don't see how I could be too disappointed with the turnout.

The bf's invite list --> much, much, larger than mine, but most of the relatives and a decent amount of his friends don't live in our hometown anyways, so I'm sure the same amount would travel to his wedding whether we had in it in Western NY or the Thousand Islands.

One of my biggest worries: my bf is an only child and he has mentioned that his parents may want to throw a HUGE shindig that could be more than just out-of-control...I mean his cousin had a wedding with 500 guests for crying out loud!!! Can you even imagine!?! D8

So I've already come up with a guest list ground rule: If you want more than 100 guests that badly, you'll have to pay for them. It sounds a bit rude, but the realistic fact is, I will barely be able to pay for 100 guests, so the money simply won't be there for an extra 100 heads...

But I'll deal with that when I'm actually engaged :)

Related Site

-Becoming a Wedding Planner

-Cheap Wedding Favors




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Bringing In The Hunley

In this clip the Hunley is brought to shore and a fair sized crowd has turned out for the event. The courageous men entombed inside the Hunley are finally given a proper burial service. Here at the LASH Conservation Center in the Old Charleston Navy Base the Hugely is hoisted in the into a tank of water where it will stay submerged during the archeological survey & excavation.

Title: SOLEAD // Hibiscus EP // [BUS012]

SOLEAD // Hibiscus EP // BUS012
style: Techouse / Techno / Proghouse
Release date: May 2010

supported by : Dubfire, Stephan Bodzin, D-nox, Jamie Stevens, Kasey Taylor

Solead comes with a non-usual tribal tech house sound compare to there tropical house previously released tunes, a dark tribal vibe selected by Bus records for its tipical unusual atmosphere.
-
Fiord remix is remarkable for the production level, half way from tech house and prog house, this remix explores the Fiord sound incredible dimension with a sub bass driving process and their usual intelligent groove, watch out for the break in the middle of the track that bring crowd out of their shell to scream and shout their pleasure.
-
Shades Of Gray 's remix is a tipical tribal house tune, fullfilled of deep house elements, sensational groove and an emotive wonderfull melody that gives a new and fresh color to this track.
--
D-sens comes with a stormy peak time techno remix, a new direction for this track bringing the energy to another level, with his usual crystal clear production and incredible detailed work around this remix.

Links:
http://www.bus-records.com
http://myspace.com/busrecords
http://www.myspace.com/solead
http://www.myspace.com/fiordnz
http://www.myspace.com/shadesofgraysounds
http://www.myspace.com/dsenslunaspice






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario