Homeopathic spider webs



Today, while I was examining a six month old infant, his mother casually told me that he had a bad yeast infection last week. But, not to worry, because she cured it by putting spider webs in his diaper. Not the spider, she assured me (because that would be crazy!), just the webs. When I told my attending about this mother's natural remedies, the attending replied, "I always thought she was a witch."

Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Child Bankrupts Make-A-Wish Foundation

Today Now! has the story of an 8-year-old whose demand for never-ending wish fulfillment may force the Make-A-Wish Foundation to shut down.

More coverage at: http://onion.com

Title: Christina Aguilera - Candyman

Christina Aguilera Candyman (c) (C) 2006 RCA Records, a unit of SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario