Some More Blog Love...


Happy belated Fourth of July to all!!!

Okay, so I've kinda been a WeddingBee whore lately, so let's give some love to the other blogs I mentioned in my award post!

Landlocked Bride found some dress inspiration from Dog n’ Bird, and it is a wonderful find! The design on the lining of the dress is so deliciously different, if only there was a simple way of doing this on your own! (Without going crazy anyway XP)

Some More Blog Love...
*drools* ...oh, sorry, on to the next!

An older DIY post on Elizabeth Anne Designs had a candle set up that reminded me of one of my all-time favorite musicals...Phantom of the Opera!!!

Some More Blog Love...
Image by Jessica Claire

If you have seen this musical and/or love it as much as I do, you can see the appeal :D The setup and take-down of this lovely lighting? A bit of a hassle...(transporting over 30 fragile vases, not so fun) but could be worth it in the right set of circumstances :)

Hopefully no one minds the great influx of wedding inspiration pics lately :)

Related Site

-Becoming a Wedding Planner

-Cheap Wedding Favors




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Queens of the Stone Age - Millionaire

Lyrics

Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Pressurize, neutralize
Deep fried, gimme some more

Space flunky, four on the floor
Fortified with the liqour store
This one's down, gimme some more
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Shrunken head I love to adore
B-movie, gimme some gore
Gimme toro, gimme some more
B-movie, gimme some gore

Gimme toro, gimme some more

Title: Ricky Gervais on Noah

From the 2010 live show "Science", Ricky Gervais questions the credibility of the story of Noah.






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario