The Artistic Beauty...Of A Shoe


Since I'm just starting out as a wedding blogger, and since I am not engaged as of yet, I have only begun browsing the dozens and dozens of wedding blogs out there.

But one featured such a cute idea (that I absolutely adore!) that I feel I must post it here!

CastleBride Couture - Colorful Shoes

The Artistic Beauty...Of A Shoe
OMG.

I LOVE IT!!!

Is that not the cutest wedding party pic you have ever seen?
For me it is, lol.

I so want to do this, I just love how it looks!

The shoes match the ribbons on the bouquets, the shoes are ardorable, the ribbons fall loose at the top of the bouquets, the great pop of color, the beautiful contrast, even the size proportions of the bride and bridemaids bouquets are perfect!!!

Now the question is...
should the bridemaids' dresses or shoes be purple? lol

Related Site

-Becoming a Wedding Planner

-Cheap Wedding Favors




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: kim chiu- mine (natural or artistic beauty)

kim chiu , with or without makeup
pics, uhm .please drop your thoughts/ or commentz and rate it, so i could tally and clear up , if kim chiu is natural or artistic beauty.PLEASE! please!

Title: Flamenco to Chopin - the beauty of slow motion dancing and the power of flamenco

A meditative, classical, slow motion vision of flamenco dancing by Bapi Chakraborty (bapic.com), based on improvisations by Fiona Malena (fionamalena.com) one hot and sunny Spanish afternoon...a little break from modern life, like a fountain in the heat. By an interesting coincidence, the band Muse put out an album with a bit of this same tune, the day before I had this ready for Youtube...Chopin is in the air...(oh, and great minds think alike). Fiona does a fantastic job of peforming and teaching in Spain and Canada, and is just as mesmerizing without the slo mo.






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario